https://creativehrsolutions.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/new-logo-300x215.jpg 0 0 Creative HR Solutions https://creativehrsolutions.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/new-logo-300x215.jpg Creative HR Solutions2020-10-13 10:15:102020-10-13 10:15:13SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER-ESCALATIONS
- Work closely with the team of highly technical engineers with troubleshooting/debugging expertise and help troubleshoot complex problems seen in the field
- Own and drive the production issues investigation and identifying the root cause, delivering a solution and working with the engineering team.
- Liaison with management to prioritize incoming requests from the field
- Drive validation of future releases in staging environment for customer use cases, gatekeeper for product release and quality assurance
- Ensure communication flows well cross-functionally for product updates and known issues.
- First response for production issues (including off hours) and engaging with the engineering team to deliver quick resolution.
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of Engineering and Sustaining leadership roles.
- 1+ years’ application troubleshooting experience.
- 1+ years’ relevant customer facing experience.
- 1+ years’ in a technical role working primarily in a UNIX or Linux environment.
- 2+ years of experience in o365 / SharePoint development.
- Experience of programming in C/C++, PERL, Bash or other relevant language.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux network administration. Windows would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and present technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop and maintain working relationships at all levels, both with customers and internally
- Customer focused, with strong teamwork skills and a flexible self-motivated approach
- Willingness to work in out of hours on-call rotation
- Experience in enterprise software, deep knowledge on software development including threading, network and disk IO, data transformations, data integrity, systems management, systems administration and monitoring
- Ability to read software code and communicate with development team
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Job Category: Developer / Senior Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune