• Designs, builds and operates highly available services on public and private clouds.
• Applies SCM best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes including source control, artifact management, build, and deployment systems.
• Deliver high quality web, windows and desktop software keeping in mind automation and CI/CD ( Jenkins ).
• Be an integral part of launch that provides for strategy to pilot, scale and ensure zero-downtime
• Acting as the technical subject matter expert
• Demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and design problems
• Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant products for desktop.
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• 6+ year’s experience designing and developing desktop solutions using XE5, Delphi 2010, C#,.Net 3.5 and related technologies
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience on scripting languages like Ruby, Python is preferred
• Must have knowledge in Dockerization and Kubernetes ( mSaaS technologies)
• Experience in developing and deploying code to production on AWS and providing analytics and monitoring for the application.
• Strong coding abilities, architecture, design, debugging, and performance/diagnostics measurement skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Expertise in the Software design/architecture process
• Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)